Latour is introduced by professor of physics Wilson Poon, who publicly confesses to being a great admirer of Latour's work. Latour, thinly veiling how tired he is of the "Science Wars," thanks him for the "rare confession": "I don't have many friends among physicists." Poon contributes to a course at the University of Edinburgh on the relationship between Science and Religion, a favorite inter-disciplinary topic of my own.
- Latour Links (knowledge-ecology.com)
- "Bruno Latourbot" by Anonymous (leonardoflores.net)
- "Latour Swag" by Darius Kazemi (leonardoflores.net)
- Bruno Latour's Gifford Lectures are underway: "Facing Gaia" (footnotes2plato.com)
- Contra Deleuze: Latour's Disputes (becomingintegral.wordpress.com)
- On Latour and Simondon's Mode of Existence - fragments of a fictional dialogue yet to come (anthem-group.net)