Thanks as always to John F. for pointing out a piece that I missed. Sirota delivers some good insights… standard operating procedure with him.
It simply strains credulity to insist that pedagogues who get paid middling wages but nonetheless devote their lives to educating kids care less about those kids than do the Wall Street hedge funders and billionaire CEOs who finance the so-called reform movement. Indeed, to state that pervasive assumption out loud is to reveal how utterly idiotic it really is, and yet it is baked into almost all of today’s coverage of education politics.
- The Book of Life (keithwaynebrown.com)
- Innovating Existence (keithwaynebrown.com)
- Bill Gates Has a Solution for Higher Education: Yoda (keithwaynebrown.com)
- The Serf Society (sgtreport.com)
- Theorizing The Web: Data Serfs vs. Data Lords and Free Speech vs. Banning Reddit (betabeat.com)
- I am a Teaching Serf (cogdogblog.com)