by Jane Cleary
The word OM is probably more likely to be recognized by its symbol, even though it is the sound of OM that is the point of focus whenever it is used. It comes from the Hindu scriptures known as the Vedas, which are as old as the Indian culture itself.
What is the language and derivation of OM?
- The Incarnations (keithwaynebrown.com)
- Namaste (jbhowardfitness.com)
- Thought Three (realyogini.wordpress.com)
- Breathing For Balance (jacquelinecassel.com)
- Yoga, Meditation & Mindfulness: "Trends" That Could Change Everything. ~ Flynn Coleman (elephantjournal.com)
- Om Namah Shivaya Chanting Meditation (draggarwal.org)
- Om (stairwayhealingarts.wordpress.com)