–by Thomas Merton (Mar 29, 2013)
One of the most disturbing facts that came out in the Otto Adolf Eichmann trial --a Nazi lieutenant colonel who, because of his organizational talents and ideological reliability, was given the task of facilitating and managing the logistics of mass deportation of Jews to ghettos and extermination camps in German-occupied Eastern Europe, and later faced trial on 15 criminal charges, including crimes against humanity and war crimes-- was that a psychiatrist examined him, in the 1960's, and pronounced him perfectly sane.
- Thomas Merton, The New Man (jkinak04.wordpress.com)
- The Merton Prayer (chipperthings.com)
- Love Is The Reason For My Existence: Thomas Merton (heartflow2013.wordpress.com)
- The Way of Chuang Tzu (First Edition) - by Thomas Merton [Updated March 13, 2013] (evolutionarymystic.wordpress.com)
- Thomas Merton and Humility (literarylew.wordpress.com)