While I have made my blog more of an inspirational rest stop for my brothers & sisters of the ether, Britt is making his place a corner to stop, think and engage for awhile in some public philosophizing.
He’s a big supporter of open access–first person to point out to me the movement, in fact–and of the new kinds of exchanges that can happen in the blogosphere and the twitterverse. Get to know him… you will learn a lot.
- Holbrook and Briggle’s Knowing and Acting”: A Preprint (social-epistemology.com)
- Exchange on Holbrook and Briggle’s “Knowing and Acting”, Briggle, Fuller, Holbrook and Lipinska (social-epistemology.com)
- An Embedded Culture of Research… (CSID Blog)
- Resistance versus Emancipation: Foucault, Marcuse, Marx, and the Present Moment (logosjournal.com)
- From debt to resistance (thehindu.com)